TO THE WOODS ...

TO THE WOODS ...

To All My Dear Friends 












Earlier, for the first time in months ...
I went outπŸŽ‰...
For a little ride in the car ...

Post-vaccine, my energy's completely depleted😐 ...
So I couldn't do much ...
I couldn't go far ...

My battery-life is c. 1 hour ...
Which doesn't give very much scope ...

Will it improve??πŸ€” 
Well, it hasn't for months ...

So all I can do is ... 
Hope ...

We went for a little drive in the woods ...
I needed the fresh fragrance of pine ...

Keen and green ... 
Clean and pristine ... 
More intoxicating than wine*πŸ·πŸ˜‰

After this marathonπŸ™ outing ...
Where I saw what I wanted to seeπŸ˜‰ ...

It was back home again ... 
To collapse on the bed ... 

And ... 
"Return To The Land Of M.E." .....😒

Will there be payback tomorrow, and later?πŸ€” ...
Oh yes, I am sure that there will ...

How I wish someone would quickly invent ...
The "How To Prevent Pesky P.E.M." pill! ....

(* Well, no, maybe notπŸ™ƒ But, as vaccine has re-triggered alcohol-intolerance, I can't actually remember now what wine tastes like!πŸ™ƒ

Ffion