LOCKDOWN LIFE .... 3

LOCKDOWN LIFE ... 3

"The Joy of Wax" or "Waxing Lyrical" ...

For Deb

I've always loved forests, woods and trees.
And now I'm growing one of my own.

But, sadly, located beneath my knees!
"Oh, no! Oh, no!" - I moan!  I groan!

Like animals, I grow a fur-coat in winter.
To keep me warm, on a cold winter's night.

But, sun is here, and I want to bare ...
But, it doesn't look right!  A frightening sight!

I like my legs to be satiny-smooth.
And, are they??  No!  They're Hobbit-y hairy!

I know, I know, they'll keep me warm.
But, I don't like them!  They're yucky and scary!

I'm so looking forward to see Deb again,
My expert, adept hair-remover.

But, that could take months!
Oh, crikey!  Oh, crumbs!

If needs must, I'll have to
Resort to the Hoover!!

If Hoover doesn't work,
Maybe try the lawn-mower??

Or, if extreme measures needed,
I'll just buy ....  a flame-thrower!!

Ffion