TO V, OR NOT TO V. THAT WAS NOT THE QUESTION, BUT ..

TO V, OR NOT TO V ...  THAT WAS NOT THE QUESTION, BUT....



 








February and March, 
Covid vaccination ...

Followed, a little later, by 
ME exacerbation😢 ...

Each and every ME symptom -
LOUD amplification ....

AND ... 

Arrhythmia ... tachycardia ...😢
Considerable consternation ...

Body and brain conflagration ...
Total and absolute prostration ...

Couldn't do much ... Now do less ...
Decline ... deterioration ...😢

Why???  I had suspicions ...
Sought blood-test confirmation ...

Currently awaiting further information ...
But, I strongly suspect ...
EBV* re-activation ...

But, whether EBV or no ...
It's clear the vaccine laid me low ...😢

Triggered Severe M.E. relapse ....
Or, should I say, M.E. collapse ...😢

One of Life's little ironies ...
There are many, I've no doubt ...

Many months, COVID-shielding ...
And then ...

The vaccine ...
Knocked me out😢 ....

(* EBV = Glandular Fever)

Ffion