HEALTH-(Y) CLUB ...

HEALTH-(Y) CLUB ...

To All My Dear Friends With M.E. And Other Chronic, Severely Life-Restricting Illnesses


 










I used to be a member of the Health-(y) Club,

But now I can't afford the fees😐 ...


So I've given up membership of Health-(y) Club ...

As exercise brings me to my knees😢 ...


All my friends were members of the Health-(y) Club ...

Do they care I'm not there🤔? Not so much😶 ...


Very many dropped me immediately😶 ...

And others just simply lost touch ...


But I still "see" good friends, occasionally ...

Some old ... some new ... some near ... some far ...


And we don't need to ask: "Your place or mine?" ...

As we don't need a plane, a train or a car😉 ...


Because we always "meet", via EMails ...

And that suits us all just fine😉 ...


No matter where we are, we can "chat" ..

With an emoji, or maybe just one line ...


I'm grateful for my good friends ...

Supportive, empathetic and kind💚 ...


It matters not that we can't "meet" -

We have a rare thing ... a meeting of minds.🙂💚


Ffion