IS THIS IT???

IS THIS IT???

To All My Dear Friends With M.E., Who Used To Have Busy, Active Lives ...

Severe M.E. Week, August 2022


 









So ...

Is this it?🤔

Is this what I signed up for??


I wish I’d known, years ago …

Just what I’d been lined up for!😶


I always tried to do my best …

Friends ...

Family ... 

Study ...

Activity ...

And 

Work …


But, perhaps, I could have learnt to coast ...?

Perhaps, I should have learnt to shirk ...?


I little thought that “in golden years” …

My life would be so restricted …😐


After all the effort I expended …

It’s no wonder I’m conflicted ...


Another of Life’s ironies …

They keep appearing …

Thick and fast …


The Good Man always said:

“Slow down!” …


And now …


I ...


Am …


Slowed ...


Down ….


At ...


Last ...🙁


Ffion