FEEDING TIME!...

FEEDING TIME! ...

To All My Dear Friends, Especially Those With M.E. And Other Severely Life-Restricting Chronic Illnesses


 







A rose-red apple🍎, cut in half ...
Rolled in peanut-butter and seeds ...

"Yum!", says our Resident Robin ...
"Just what a hungry tum needs!"

Our Robin's very territorial ...
He's staking out his claim ...

"This apple's🍎 mine!  Mine!!  All mine!!!
I'm serious!  It's not a game😉!"

The long-tailed tits swoop here and there ...
Hoping to have their turn ...

But - Robin's going nowhere!
They'll have to watch ... and learn ...

The sparrows line up patiently ...
Socially-distanced😉 on the trees ...

But they're becoming increasingly desperate ...
"Leave some for us!  Please!  Oh, please!"

The blue-tits watch him patiently ...
Waiting ...
Biding their time ...

For they know he'll leave ... 
Eventually ...
And then, on to the apple they climb🙂 ...

Blackbirds, magpies, wood-pigeons, crows ...
Watch from a respectable distance ...

I admire their determination ...
And, frankly, their persistence!

BUT ...

I don't want to see the heron!
I hope I'll have my wish ...

For he won't be content with apple🍎 ...
He'll make a bee🐝-line ...
For the fish 🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟!

Ffion