STILL TOTALLY TRUCKED ...

STILL TOTALLY TRUCKED ...

To All My Dear Friends, Especially Those With ME 


I wrote a couple of poems ...
And then thought: "I'll make a card" ...

I didn't think I'd done too much ...
But my belief, and reality☹️, jarred ...

For a very brief time ...
I felt almost “normal”πŸ™‚ ...
Was I even thinking at all??πŸ€” ...

Why did it not occur to me? ...
The ME Truck would call?

I hadn’t actually ordered ME ...
My ME stocks were not low ...

But the ME TruckπŸš› is very persistent ...
Delivering, whether you want it or no ...

So, last night, whilst I was sleeping ...
The truck had delivered, at leisure ...

And, then, just for fun, run over my head😳 ...
A couple of times… just for pleasure.

Not enough to kill but, on waking ...
Enough to let me know ...

That it had come by, quite unbidden ...
Because my ME stocks appeared low ...

The mission of the ME Truck?...
To make sure you always have ME ...  to spare☹️  ...

”ME will deliver, 24/7 ...
Any time, any day, any place, anywhere”….

Ffion