VACCINED ...

VACCINED ...

To All My Dear Friends
















Sadly, I think it's true to say ... 
I've not been vaccinated ...

Rather, I've been "vaccined"😢 ...
ME baseline, devastated😢 ...

I thought the vaccine would protect me ...
To keep me, very relatively😐, "well" ...

Instead of which, it dropped me ...
Into the deepest trenches of Hell ...😐

I wonder ...

Are there limits
To how far a body can fall?

And ...

How limited must a life become 
Before it's no life at all?🤔 ...

Mid-Feb. is my First Vacciversary ...
And I won't be celebrating😐 ...

Desperate to feel better than this ...

Waiting ...

Waiting ...

Waiting ...

Ffion

Warren Tate, Emeritus Professor of Biochemistry, University of Otago, New Zealand:  "An aspect of our study involves seeing what changes take place when a person with Long Covid or ME/CFS is vaccinated.  Some suggest Pfizer jab may "kick-start," or re-set,  immune system in Long Covid patients, addressing their dysfunctional physiology, but anecdotal evidence is this improvement is not permanent.  Mostly reports have been negative.   A significant number of those with ME/CFS have had severe relapses triggered by the vaccine". 

Saw this quote only recently - describes my experience exactly ...😢