"VERY LITTLE BRAIN" ...

"VERY LITTLE BRAIN" ...

Inspired by Winnie the Pooh, who said: "I am a bear of very little brain and long words bother me".  

His poem, below, is from "The House at Pooh Corner":

On Monday, when the sun is hot, 
I wonder to myself a lot:
Now is it true, or is it not, 
That what is which and which is what?

On Tuesday, when it hails and snows, 
The feeling on me grows and grows
That hardly anybody knows, 
If those are these or these are those.

On Wednesday, when the sky is blue, 
And I have nothing else to do,
I sometimes wonder if it’s true, 
That who is what and what is who.

On Thursday, when it starts to freeze, 
And hoar-frost twinkles on the trees,
How very readily one sees that these are whose - 
But whose are these?
On Friday-

Sadly, this was never finished, due to an untimely interruption from Kanga ...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MY TRIBUTE TO POOH ...

Dedicated To All My Dear Friends














On Monday, it was very murky ...
But, in winter, that is not so quirky ...

On Tuesday, it was grey and cloudy ...
And everything looked very dowdy ...

On Wednesday, there was much, much rain ...
Rain, rain, rain... and rain again!

On Thursday, it was very cold ...
And I felt so extremely old!

On Friday, it was cold and icy ...
To go out was much too, much too dicey ...

On Saturday, the sky was blue ...
So many things I longed to do ...

On Sunday ...?
Sun, sunshine and fine ...

And, unlike Pooh😉 ...
I finished MY rhyme....😉

Ffion