HEROES

HEROES 

Dedicated To All My Dear M.E Friends .... And The Good Man ...














Someone said to me: "Your husband's a hero ...
I knew that already ๐Ÿ’š,
I don't disagree ...

Not all heroes wear leotards and capes๐Ÿ˜‰ ...
And he cares, heroically, 
For me, with M.E.

But we with M.E. are also heroes ...
Dragging ourselves through each/every day ...

We are possessed of Super Super-Powers ....
It has to be said ...
So I need to say๐Ÿ˜‰ ...

Struggling with a now-wobbly body ...
Battling constant exhaustion and pain ...

Fighting with brain-fog and all that entails๐Ÿ˜ต ...
Trying to deal with a now-wonky brain ...

So, my friends, next time you look in the mirror ...
Look carefully at the reflection in there ...

Because, you are looking at ...
A Super-Hero...๐Ÿ™ƒ

And don't you forget that ...
Do you hear??
Don't you dare!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Ffion