HELL(TH)-HOLE ...

HELL(TH)-HOLE ...

To All My Dear M.E. Friends And Friends With Other Severely-Life-Restricting Chronic Illnesses


 









I was jettisoned ...
Into a hell(th)-hole😢 ...

I've been here for quite some time ...

The walls are slimy ...
Slippery ...
Steep ...

Impossible to climb.

Some days, I see the sky above ...
Some days, a flicker of light ...

But, some days, are just black and grey ...
Dark ...
An endless night.

I long to escape from this hell(th)-hole ...
And, goodness knows, I've tried ...

The Good Man sees my frantic attempts ...
And the numerous times that I've cried😢 ...

We are all in our personal hell(th)-holes ...
Out of which, we're desperate to crawl ...

But, remember, my friends, when days are grey ...
You are not alone - you are not AT ALL.💚🤗

Ffion