VACCINE ...

VACCINE ...

To All My Dear Friends



 





I had two Covid vaccines💉 ...
I did as I was told ...
              
I try to be compliant ...
I'm generally good as gold🥇 ...

Vaccines are beneficial ...
But, not for all, it seems ...

Did I think ME would worsen? 
Not in my wildest dreams ...😐😳😢

Seriously wounded by "friendly fire"😐 ... 
I tried to send up a flare ...

But...

I'm just "collateral damage" ... 

Invisible ...  as air ...

Ffion


1.  Warren Tate, Emeritus Professor of Biochemistry, University of Otago, New Zealand:  "An aspect of our study involves seeing what changes take place when a person with Long Covid or ME/CFS is vaccinated.  Some suggest Pfizer jab may "kick-start," or re-set,  immune system in Long Covid patients, addressing their dysfunctional physiology, but anecdotal evidence is this improvement is not permanent.  Mostly reports have been negative.   A significant number of those with ME/CFS have had severe relapses triggered by the vaccine". I saw this quote only recently - describes my experience exactly ...😢

2.  ME Association UK survey on Covid vaccinations: "c.10% of people with ME severely adversely affected by vaccines.10%??  If 10% of patients reacted to a drug, that would be classed as a "common side-effect".😐  In addition, people who had severe reactions to vaccine would probably not have known poll was taking place - I didn't, until months afterwards - because I was feeling too unwell to check ME social media or, indeed, do anything at all .... So I suspect the figure of 10% is actually higher...