LIFE IS A FOUR-LETTER WORD ...

 LIFE IS A FOUR-LETTER WORD ...

(8 months now in post-COVID vaccine "crash")

To All My Dear Friends














Life is a four-letter word ...
And, sadly, that word isn't "good" ...

Truth to say, it's not even "okay" ...
I won't lie ...
And would not, if I could!😐

Post-vaccine collapse so severeπŸ™ ...
I despair of ever returning

To where I was, pre-vaccine ...
Downturn is not upturning😢 ...

Each day, I try to do more ...
Each day, I hit M.E. wall😒 ...

Each day, I think: "I'll try to run"* ...
Each day, I barely manage to crawl ...

I know that good friends understand ...
And I know that they're wishing me well ...

Relapse?  

Collapse??  

Or new M.E. baseline??😒

8 months now, in post-vaccine hell ....

(* metaphorically-speaking, of course)

Ffion