TOTALLY TRUCKED ...

TOTALLY TRUCKED….

For Jeff, My Friend and Consulting Physician in California









A few quiet days in Pembrokeshire….
I’d done a little walking.
Met some friends for tea and cake.
And even done some talking!!

I was actually feeling “normal”.
But - Pride goes before a fall.
Why didn’t it occur to me
The ME Truck would call?

I hadn’t actually ordered ME.
I didn’t think stocks were low.
But the ME Truck is very persistent,
Delivering, whether you want it or no.

So, one night, whilst I was sleeping,
The truck had delivered, at leisure,
And, then, just for fun, run over my head,
A couple of times… just for pleasure.

Not enough to kill but, on waking,
Enough to let me know,
That it had, kindly, called unbidden,
Because my ME stocks appeared low.

The mission of the ME Truck,
Is to make sure your ME is always there.
”ME will deliver, 24/7,
Any time, any day, any place, anywhere”….

Ffion